The Power Service is a specialist Safety Inspection business with over 30 years experience in the industry. As an independent and fully accredited contractor operating throughout the North East, we offer a full range of inspection services and testing certificates.
In a climate of increasing legislation we ensure that our clients comply with current safety regulations whether in the workplace, in residential lettings, or the home. We also carry out pre-purchase inspections on private houses. Since commercial and domestic energy performance certificates were added to our range of services, only we can say that we offer a "one-stop-shop" to help with your compliance requirements.
If you want free advice on the legislation and how to comply, just give us a call or go to our contact page and ask us to get in touch with you. We are ready to help.
With our quality of experience in the field of compliance, you can rely on The Power Service for an efficient and cost-effective solution.
The Power Service can provide the following services:
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing) (Click here for PAT Testing in the Workplace)
- PAT testing in commercial buildings, offices, shops
- PAT testing in industrial buildings, factories, warehouses
- PAT testing in public buildings, libraries, leisure centres, restaurants
- PAT testing and visual inspection in residential, lettings, hotels, care homes
Electrical Inspections (Click here for Periodic Inspections)
- NICEIC electrical circuitry inspection, commercial (PIR)
- NICEIC electrical circuitry inspection in a rented dwelling (PIR)
- Electrical inspection, pre-purchase of private home
- Building Regulations Part P registered Domestic Installer
- Landlords' Gas Safe Register Safety Inspections
- Commercial and Homeowners Gas Safety Inspections
- Pre-purchase Gas Inspection of private homes
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Energy Efficiency and Carbon Reduction Consultancy
The Power Service is regulated by the relevant accreditation bodies, namely NICEIC, Gas Safe Register, Elmhurst Energy Systems and registered with Constructionline. All testing and inspection is carried out in accordance with the standards required by the appropriate approved code of practice (ACOP), specifically CORGI, City and Guilds 2377-002 and the IET Code of Practice – Guidance Note 3.
Click here to read our Testimonials